Website Perishable Products Export Control Board (PPECB)
PPECB: Agricultural Transformation Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
PPECB: Agricultural Transformation Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The Perishable Products Export Control Board invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Perishable Products Export Control Board (PPECB)
Job Title: Agricultural Transformation Graduate(People with Disability
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 10 March 2023
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To ensure accurate and timeous completion of administrative duties.
- To perform various administrative tasks and support the Department’s daily activities.
- The Organisational Development and Transformation Function within the Human Capital Department has an opportunity for an Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support the Department’s daily activities.
High Level Job Objectives:
- To ensure excellence in service delivery to both internal and external clients by adherence to PPECB core values.
- Build up data bases and communicate effectively with clients (Internal and external)
- Taking minutes in key meetings
- To ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Update and maintain data base
- Record keeping
- Accurate filing
- Retrieval of documentation
- Cross referencing
- To ensure capturing and processing of SA GAP final audits
- Systematic and methodical filing of all documents
- Co-ordinating of meeting requirements for PSC JOB PROFILE PP Revision
- To ensure adherence on set standards on self – development.
- Contribute to PDP – Assessment done on all training as form of measurement
- Minimum Grade 12 qualification or equivalent
- Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration or Agriculture Management
- Certificate in MS Office
- Relevant office administrative experience 1 year
- Data capturing, filing and document control experience within an office environment 1 year
- Knowledge of Agriculture legislation and practices
- Risk management
- ISO applicable principles
Technical Skills/ Functional Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Communicating with tact and diplomacy
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Demonstrate interpersonal, intrapersonal and communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
Physical and Other:
- Good health (ability to sit for long hours)
How to Apply for PPECB: Agricultural Transformation Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
To apply online for Agricultural Transformation Graduate Programme, kindly click on the APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP button below.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;
Kindly follow us on our social media platforms
JOIN A RELEVANT WHATSAPP GROUP