Website First National Bank (FNB)
First National Bank (FNB): Quantitative Analyst Graduate Internships/Traineeships 2023 / 2024
First National Bank (FNB): Quantitative Analyst Graduate Internships/Traineeships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for students who are in university, in their final year, working towards or graduates in possession of any of the below qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
FNB invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Traineeship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: First National Bank (FNB)
Job Type: Graduate Traineeship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 08 March 2023
To retrieve and manipulate data in order to enable model building and quantitative solutions. To conduct analysis and reports within a specified framework, process and procedure, under guidance.
- Act responsibly with work related resources in order to contribute to cost containment
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Increase understanding of business environment, business offering and customer experience
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working
- Under supervision and within set processes and procedures, influence creative business solutions, optimise processes and inform strategic decisions through statistical modelling and data analysis
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to area of specialization_LoW2
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Minimum Qualification – B Degree in;-
- Computer Science,
- Physics or
- Actuarial Science
- Preferred Qualification – Honours Degree
- Experience – 0 to 1 Year
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- No Referral plan is assigned to this job
How to Apply for First National Bank (FNB): Quantitative Analyst Graduate Internships/Traineeships 2023 / 2024
To apply online for Quantitative Analyst Graduate Programme, kindly click on the APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP button below.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;