Website First National Bank (FNB)
First National Bank (FNB): Graduate Traineeships 2023 / 2024
First National Bank (FNB): Graduate Traineeships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for students who are in university, in their final year, working towards or graduates in possession of any of the below qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
FNB invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Traineeship Programme 2023.
Company: First National Bank (FNB)
Job Type: Graduate Traineeship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 20 August 2023
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Final year University degrees in;-
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- HR / Human Resources,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
How to Apply for First National Bank (FNB): Graduate Traineeships 2023 / 2024
To apply online for FNB Traineeship Programme, kindly click on the APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP button below.
- As part of the Application process the following is required: Completion of information pertaining to Qualification(s) and Institution; An academic transcript has to be uploaded.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;