Smollan: Graduate Internship Programme 2021 Opportunity
Smollan: Graduate Internship Programme 2021 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Smollan invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Reference Number: SM-1846
Date Listed: 23 July 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Duration: 9 – 12 months
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Smollan is an international retail solutions company that delivers growth for retailers and brand owners across five continents through leading solutions in field sales and retail execution, activation, information, and technology.
- Drive growth and innovation
- Deliver great service
- Act with integrity
- Results orientated
- Be disciplined
Exposure to the business and gain understanding of operations and functions
- Spend time in the various business and departments and demonstrate an understanding of how the business functions
- Keep up to date with new developments and innovations being driven internally within these units
- Identify and suggest potential areas of enhancement
Accurate tracking, reporting, and documentation of projects and adhoc tasks
- Ensure files are kept in order and are easily accessible to authorized personnel
- Source, collate and create documents and/or reports to the required standards within defined time-frames
- Assist manager with reports as requested and attend to any necessary adjustments to documents, ensuring professionalism and that branding requirements are maintained
- Perform any reasonable adhoc duties as required within the department
- Constantly make recommendations to streamline work flow and processes
Effective teamwork and self-management
- Proactively develop own skills and knowledge of relevant best practice and ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer
- Actively and consistently maintain high standards of professionalism in all aspects of personal presentation and delivery
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained including meeting all deadlines.
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change
- We are looking for ambitious graduates with 3 years bachelor’s degree in;
Information Technology / IT,
Human Resource / HR,
- to create a talent pool for the different departments within Smollan.
- 0 – 1 years’ experience.
- Individuals with sound technical abilities, result-orientated, problem solving skills, negotiation skills, analytical, creative, and innovative are preferred.
How to Apply for Smollan: Graduate Internship Programme 2021
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.