Isilumko Staffing: Administration Intern opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Company: Isilumko Staffing (Pty) Ltd
Reference Number: BusAdmin_06
Date Listed: 04 July 2021
Job Type: Internship
Contract Term: Permanent
Sectors: Admin | Petrochemical | Property
Salary: R14 000.00 – R15 000.00 per month
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 29 August 2021
About the Company
Isilumko Staffing (Pty) Ltd is a South African based company, has two business divisions Isilumko Staffing and Isilumko Media. The company was founded in 1992 and has an established national infrastructure in all major business centres including Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth & Bloemfontein.
FOUNDING MEMBERS AND DIRECTORS
Studentwise Publishing & Marketing (Pty) Ltd (“Studentwise P/L”) was founded in 1993. At the outset, the company offered its clients flexible staffing services and solutions utilising a student labour pool to satisfy a temporary staffing need and has grown from that point.
The company has divided its focus into two separate divisions one being Isilumko Staffing and the other Isilumko Media. Both pull resources from the Studentwise student staffing pool for their respective clients needs.
The company’s high-quality human capital is driven by an entrepreneurial culture placing a premium on innovation and embracing an informal yet professional style. The company’s profit history is fostered by flat company structures, open communications and a non-hierarchical team ethos. The company is fortunate to have a long serving management team who compliment each other and operate well as a unit. With our vision and positioning we believe the company is uniquely positioned to continue strong growth
- Filing all Real Estate / Network documentation in the storeroom.
- Filing all Real Estate / Network documentation on SharePoint.
- Updating the Real Estate document tracker on a regular basis on all documents available on file.
- Support the Real Estate analyst on retrieving documentation as when the need arises.
- Building a document tracker that can be shared with the entire network team to accurately display documents on hand.
- Minimum National Diploma, ideally Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Data processing or Similar.
- Experience within a similar role
How to Apply
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News. Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.