City of Johannesburg: PR / Marketing Internships 2021 has become available for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
City of Johannesburg Municipality invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2021.
Company: City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
Date Listed: 25 June 2021
Department: Public Safety
Branch: Communication and Marketing
Designation: Pubic Relations / Marketing Intern
Salary Range: R8329.27 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits) Completed qualification, with at least 360 credits OR
Salary Range: R3 500.00 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits) must be enrolled as student
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 01 July 2021
- Graduates who have obtained National Diploma (NQF6) / Degree (NQF7) in Public Relations / Marketing or Communication as recognized by SAQA registered at SAQA 6 with at least 360 credits; OR
- Final Year Students Studying towards Public Relations / Marketing or Communication registered at SAQA level 5 with an enrolment letter at current tertiary institution;
- Computer literacy, communication and coordinating skills;
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Primary Function: Provide support in public relations, stakeholder and event management and the identification of communication and marketing opportunities in order to achieve the Department’s strategic objectives.
Key Learning Areas: Prepare procurement reports and facilitate the approval thereof in accordance to City policies. Drafting of specifications for events, corporate gifts, promotional materials and publications. Liaising with appointed service providers to ensure delivery according to set timeframes. Organise events aimed at building internal morale amongst Public Safety employees. To enhance and position the Public Safety Branding by ensuring that Departmental events are well branded. Produce the necessary progress reports (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually.
Leading Competencies: Work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team. Attention to detail,
patience and concentration. Creativity (e.g. adapting to the new normal) and time management.
Core Competencies: Excellent Communication skills both in writing and orally. Excellent interpersonal skills. Adherence to policies and regulations. Teamwork/Networking. Batho Pele principles.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.