South African Weather Service (SAWS): WIL Internships 2023 / 2024
South African Weather Service (SAWS): WIL Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The South African Weather Service invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 18-month Work-Integrated Learning / Graduate Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: South African Weather Service (SAWS)
Job Type: WIL / Graduate Internship
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 22 July 2023
The South African Weather Service (SAWS) invites applications for eighteen months (18) Work Integrated Learning Programme.
Fields of Study:
We are looking for TVET College learners to join our Work Integrated Learning Programme in the following field;-
- Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development N6 – 1 Position – Ref: HR 2023
- Occupational Health & Safety / Quality Management / Environmental Management N6 – 1 Position – Ref SHEQSF 2023
- Finance / Payroll N6 – 1 Position – Ref: FIN 2023
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements;-
- An applicant must be a learner who has just completed an N6 in the above mentioned field of study.
- An applicant has been unemployed for a period of less than one-year after completion of the N6.
- An applicant will be required to submit their CV on the SAWS recruitment portal (clearly outlining ID, Address etc.)
- Must not have working experience
How to Apply for South African Weather Service (SAWS): WIL Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.