Brainnest: Junior Marketing Specialist Trainee (Remote Position) Opportunity
Brainnest: Junior Marketing Specialist Trainee (Remote Position) opportunity has become available in South African for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Brainnest invites applicants to apply for Graduate Traineeship / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Date Listed: 09 September 2021
Job Title: Junior Marketing Specialist – Industry Training
Job Type: Traineeship
Minimum Experience: Entry Level
Schedule: Flexible part-time (10-15h/week)
Location: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Tembisa, Soweto – Gauteng; East London, Port Elizabeth, Gqeberha – Eastern Cape; Bloemfontein, Free State; Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal; and Cape Town, Western Cape – South Africa (Remote)
Closing Date: Not Provided
About the Company:
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to a business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment leveraging our deep industry experience, along with using analytical rigor to drive outstanding results for businesses. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Junior Marketing Trainee to join them for Autumn 2021. This position is great for an aspiring marketing professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team leader with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications
- Willingness to learn
- Competitive and proactive attitude
Conversational English – this is the main language of our company
What do we offer?
- Working on corporate projects and tasks
- Close supervision and orientation by your coach
- Lectures given by seasoned experts
- Having your job critiqued, evaluated, and corrected
- Two to three working hours per day, flexible!
- Priority to be selected for a full-time, part-time, or contractor position at Brainnest or the companies we work with
- Business training certificate from Brainnest – German consulting company
- Reference/recommendation letter from your direct manager
- Professional projects experience to put on your CV
How to Apply for Brainnest: Junior Marketing Specialist Trainee (Remote Position)
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.