Reddford House The Hills: ELS Teacher
Reddford House The Hills: Early Learning School (ELS) Teacher Job opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Reddford House The Hills invites applicants to apply for Teaching position
Company: Reddford House The Hills
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 16 February 2024
Reddford House The Hills is a premium private school situated in Mooikloof Glen, Pretoria.
Lateral thinking, comprehension and innovative application of skills and concepts, form the three pillars of the Reddford House approach to education. The professionally designed interiors enhance this vibrant, joyful Reddford House educational ethos – where students are actively encouraged to discover their unique gifts, talents and abilities – becoming well rounded, lifelong learners.
We require an enthusiastic and capable Early Learning Teacher who is able to deliver motivational and differentiated lessons that cater for student’s individual needs. The successful applicant will be very well organised, enjoy working as a part of a supportive team, and be willing to contribute to the life of our school. This is a full-time role which is due to commence term 2 2024.
- Plan, prepare and present interesting and exciting lessons.
- Establish a teaching environment that is nurturing, and which promotes engaged learning.
- Behave in a professional manner regarding punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and students’ homework.
- Evaluate, reflect on, and refine teaching practice.
- Be open to continuously developing ones teaching through personal and school wide professional development.
- Teach extra lessons, when required, on two afternoons per week.
- Produce resources of a high standard for students.
- Respond to e-mails and telephone messages from parents within 24 hours.
- Show loyalty to all facets of Reddford House.
- Attend all special occasions at the discretion of the Head.
- Set and mark exams and all other forms of student evaluation.
- Write report comments.
- The post holder is required to undertake any other reasonable tasks that the School Head/line manager determines.
What We Are Looking For
- Able to set clear expectations and stretching goals.
- Adaptable teaching style incorporating feedback.
- A depth of understanding in the relevant subject area.
- Ability to judge learning effectiveness.
- Excellent preparation and planning.
- Assessment of student outcomes and feedback to enhance students’ performance.
- Genuine care and attention for the highest standards of student welfare.
- A minimum of 2/3/4/5 years’ experience with students in a secondary school.
- Confidence with use of ICT in teaching.
- Previous experience with IEB Programmes.
- Previous experience in high-performing schools.
- University degree in appropriate subject
- Certified Teaching Status. SACE.
- Appropriate right to work.
How to Apply for Reddford House The Hills: ELS Teacher
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;