Reddam House Waterfall: IsiZulu Teacher
Reddam House Waterfall: IsiZulu Teacher Job opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Reddam House Waterfall invites applicants to apply for Teaching position
Company: Reddam House Waterfall
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 12 February 2024
Reddam House Waterfall is a premium private school in Waterfall, Midrand. A definitive expression of excellence, Reddam House Waterfall boasts beautiful, lush, greenbelt views, within the secure estate bordering the Jukskei River; featuring beautiful walking and mountain bike trails, play parks, and picnic areas. This tranquil setting is conducive to discovery and learning.
We require an enthusiastic and capable Junior Prep Isizulu Teacher who is able to deliver motivational and differentiated lessons that cater for student’s individual needs. The successful applicant will be very well organized, enjoy working as a part of a supportive team, and be willing to contribute to the life of our school. This is a part-time fixed term role which is due to commence term 2 2024.
- Plan prepare and present interesting and exciting isiZulu lessons.
- Establish a teaching environment that is nurturing, and which promotes engaged learning.
- Behave in a professional manner with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and students’ homework.
- Evaluate, reflect on and refine teaching practice.
- Be open to continuously develop ones teaching through personal and school wide professional development.
- Teach extra lessons, when required, on two afternoons per week.
- Assist with the co-curricular programme.
- Produce resources of a high standard for students.
- Show loyalty to all facets of Reddam House.
- Attend all special occasions at the discretion of the relevant Head.
- Set and mark exams and all other forms of student evaluation.
- Write report comments.
- The post holder is required to undertake any other reasonable tasks that the School Head/line manager determine.
What We Are Looking For
- Able to set clear expectations and stretching goals
- Adaptable teaching style incorporating feedback
- A depth of understanding in the relevant subject area
- Ability to judge learning effectiveness
- Excellent preparation and planning
- Assessment of student outcomes and feedback to enhance performance
- Genuine care and attention for the highest standards of student welfare
- Previous experience with IEB Programme
- A minimum 3 -5 years’ experience will be advantageous
- Confidence with use of IT in teaching
- Proven track record of teaching isiZulu
- University qualification
- Certified Teaching Status.
How to Apply for Reddam House Waterfall: IsiZulu Teacher
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;