Home » News » Teaching Jobs »
Port Shepstone High School: Physical Sciences Educator
Port Shepstone High School: Physical Sciences Educator opportunity has become available in KwaZulu-Natal for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Port Shepstone High School invites applicants to apply for Teaching position.
Company: Port Shepstone High School
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 20 January 2023
Port Shepstone High School has a vacancy for an experienced Physical Sciences Educator to complete our dynamic teaching team.
- Hold an educational and professional qualification
- Have a valid SACE registration certificate
- A minimum of 5 years proven expenience in teaching Physical Sciences (FET), a sound knowledse of the CAPS syllabus, and a willinness to teach Natural Science
- Be energetic, innovative and IT proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong time-management, administrative and organisational skills
- Commitment and willingness to contribute to the values
- Possess a Police Clearance Certificate
How to Apply for Port Shepstone High School: Physical Sciences Educator
STARTING DATE: 1 February 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 20 January 2023
Please hand deliver your 2-page CV with proot of qualifications and worry experience with two references to Mrs Govender at reception.
If you have not heard from the school by 30th of January 2023, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;