Home » News » Learnerships »
WestFin Direct Solutions: Learnerships 2023
WestFin Direct Solutions: Learnerships 2023 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
WestFin Direct Solutions invites applicants to apply for a 12-month Learnership Programme 2023.
Company: WestFin Direct Solutions
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 January 2023
PARTICIPATE IN A ONE YEAR LEARNERSHIP IN THE INSURANCE SECTOR
REGULATORY EXAM 5 AND CLASS OF BUSINESS training provided as part of program!!
- Have you completed Grade 12 and would like to gain experience in the insurance sector?
- Are you fluent in English, and able to communicate well with people, as well as present a professional image?
- Are you unemployed and younger than 35 years of age?
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS:
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass in English of 40% AND
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, church, etc.
- Applicants may not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
Only South African Citizens will be considered. A monthly allowance of R3 000 will be paid to the successful applicants on the Learnerships.
There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
How to Apply for WestFin Direct Solutions: Learnerships 2023
Please email CV, ID Copy and Matric Certificate to [email protected]
Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of January 2023, should assume that their application was unsuccessful
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;