Home » News » Learnerships »
Westfalia Fruit: Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Westfalia Fruit: Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Limpopo for unemployed youth in possession of grade 12 or matric certificate. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Westfalia Fruit invites applicants to apply for a 12-month Learnership Programme 2022 / 2024.
Company: Westfalia Fruit Group
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Modjadjiskloof, Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa
Closing Date: 14 July 2023
Westfalia Fruit in Modjadjiskloof is offering a 12 months Learnership opportunity for unemployed youth reside within Mopani District.
Unemployed Youth who are passionate about agriculture are invited to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Successful candidate will be signing 12 months learnership agreement with AgriSETA and on the completion of the programme, learners will be awarded with National Certificate: Plant Production NQF Level 03.
- Must have completed Grade 12
- Unemployed youth ages between 18 and 35
- Never participated in Learnership under agriculture
- No Criminal Record
- Must be South African citizen with a valid ID document.
Skills and Knowledge:
- A passion for agriculture
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Team player
- Eager to learn new skills.
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
How to Apply for Westfalia Fruit: Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Interested individuals must submit their applications to: [email protected]
Attach the following documents to your application;-
- Application letter
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Proof of residence (Municipal letter or Tribal Authority letter, certified by a commissioner of Oaths)
Closing Date: 14 July 2023
- All certified documents must not be older than three months.
- Kindly note that there is no standard application form. Covering letter serve as application.
- People with disability are encouraged to apply.
- If you do not hear a response by 25 July 2023, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Only shortlisted applicants will receive communication.
- This is fixed contract and does not guarantee a job at the end of the contract.
- Preference will be given to candidates with excellent academic records.
- No late applications will be considered.
For any enquiries please: contact Jackson Maphalla Tel: 015 309 0106
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;