Vergenoeg Mining Company: Learnerships 2022
Vergenoeg Mining Company: Learnerships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Vergenoeg Mining Company invites unemployed applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2022.
Company: Vergenoeg Mining Company (Pty) Ltd
Date Listed: 04 January 2022
Job Type: Learnership
Number of Positions: 7
Location: Rust De Winter, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
Vergenoeg Mining Company (Pty) Ltd is inviting applications for a Learnership Programme as a contribution towards skills development. This is aimed at giving Company’s own employees an opportunity to gain experience in various skills areas.
- 2 x Boilermaker (Ref Number: VMC/BOI)
- 1 x Fitter (Ref Number: VMC/FIT)
- 1 x Electrician (Ref Number: VMC/ELE)
- 1 x Rigger (Ref Number: VMC/RIG)
- 2 x Mining/Blasting (Ref Number: VMC/ BLA)
- Applicants should be South African Citizens aged between 18 and 35 years old.
- Must be literate and numerate.
- Have academic qualifications of N2 or grade 12 with Mathematics and Science at an average of 50% upwards.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Applicants should not have participated in any Learnership Programme before.
- Applicants who have not yet received their qualifications must provide proof of academic transcript or letter confirming that they have completed their studies.
- Note that Proof of the academic transcript and or the letter should be on the letterhead of the institution
How to Apply for Vergenoeg Mining Company: Learnerships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.