Sibanye Stillwater: Instrumentation Mechanician Learnerships 2021 opportunity has become available in Free State. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Sibanye Stillwater invites unemployed matriculates to apply for Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Sibanye Stillwater
Date Listed: 30 June 2021
Job Title: Learnership 18.2 Instrumentation Mechanician
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Free State, South Africa
Closing Date: 13 July 2021
Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in Instrumentation Mechanician learnership to apply.
Required Qualification Subjects:
- N2 Mathematics,
- N2 Engineering Science,
- N2 Industrial Electronics, and
- N2 Instrument Trade Theory
How to Apply
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
- All entry level requirements outcomes will be considered before applicant be recommended
- Applicants must submit a fully completed Application Form, Record of Service, CV and certified copies of ID, Qualifications and Statement of results to the Sibanye-Stillwater Academy. (N2 must have the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for)
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26d Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News. Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.