Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions: Artisan Bridge Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions: Artisan Bridge Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng and Mpumalanga for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2023.
Company: Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng & Secunda and Middelburg, Mpumalanga – South Africa
Closing Date: 09 November 2023
As an artisan bridge leaner, you invest your time, energy, and work into your product training, and on the job experience in mining machines rebuild and maintenance. As a qualified artisan, you will be given training on Sandvik Products and experience for 12 Months that will enable you to be competitive in the mining industry.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a global leader in supplying equipment, tools, parts, services, and technical solutions to the mining and infrastructure industries. Their applications cover a wide range of services, including rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunneling, and quarrying. The focus is on delivering high-performing products to increase productivity and safety and providing services and flexible maintenance programs to reduce costs.
Sandvik offers an exciting role in an international business environment with opportunities for professional development. They believe in the importance of diversity and value different experiences and backgrounds that contribute to a better working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe the conditions of the relevant employment agreement or award.
- Attend and perform work as directed.
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner.
- Obey all lawful instructions.
- Work toward achieving the competencies outlined in the training plan.
- Undertake training and assessments as required under the training plan.
- Maintain the training record and produce it when required.
- Grade 12 (Matric) with Mathematics and Science or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum N2 Engineering Studies is compulsory.
- Qualified Millwright
- Electricians and Diesel mechanic will be considered carefully
- Section 13 Trade Certificate /Section 26D Trade Certificate with Modules is compulsory.
- Physically and medically fit to work in a mining environment including meeting all customer vaccination requirements. Attach vaccination certificate to the application.
Please include the above documents on your application.
How to Apply for Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions: Artisan Bridge Learnerships 2023 / 2024
To apply for this learnership opportunity, please make sure to include all the required documents mentioned above in your application. Candidates from specific areas or operations, such as Secunda, Oggies, Middleburg, Ulundi, Witbank, Delmas, and Piet retief, will be given preference.
Applications close: 09 November 2023
Please note that should you not receive any response from us within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful; we however thank you for your interest in our company. In Line with our EE Plan, HDSA (Historically disadvantaged South African) candidates will be given first preference.
Please note that you must be physically and medically fit to work in a mining environment including meeting all customer vaccination requirements. Attach vaccination certificate to application.
As part of their Employment Equity Plan, Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates will be given first preference. This is a valuable opportunity to kickstart your career in the mining and infrastructure industries with a reputable global company. Be sure to meet the application deadline of November 9, 2023.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;