DCSTM: Road Traffic Management Learnerships 2021
Company : Department of Community Safety & Transport Management (DCSTM)
Location : Mahikeng, South Africa
Closing date: 14 May 2021
Reference No: 01/2021
Duration: 12 Months
Salary: R 3000.00 pm
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate,
- South African Identity Document,
- Age must be between 18-35 years,
- Valid Driver’s License,
- SAPS Clearance Certificate,
- Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise,
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality.
- Time Management
- Good Interpersonal skills,
How to Apply
To apply for DCSTM: Road Traffic Management Learnerships for 2021, kindly read the following;
- Applications must be submitted on the form Z83 DOWNLOADABLE HERE which must be fully completed, signed and dated.
The application form must be accompanied by the following:
- Recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details.
- Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents.
All applications must be forwarded to the Director:
Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management,
Private Bag x19,
Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
- It is compulsory to complete all fields on the prescribed Z83 form for the application to be considered.
- Should the applicant/s use incorrect application form for employment (Z83) approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, the application/s will not be considered for selection purposes (disqualified).
Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/8247/8264/8263
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.