Home » News » Learnerships »
PPC Africa: Engineering Learnerships 2023 / 2024
PPC Africa: Engineering Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
PPC Africa invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: PPC Africa
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Hercules, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 08 September 2023
PPC Africa is recruiting and invites suitably qualified candidates to submit applications for the 2023 Engineering Learnership Programme.
- This is a developmental position which requires technical aptitude, interpersonal and innovative skills.
- Suitable candidates should be self-disciplined and willing to learn.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Suitable candidates should be able to attend training at PPC Sure Academy (Fitter) to complete their training phases as and when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities will include excellent customer service, overtime and willingness to assist in additional tasks when needed.
- Grade 12
- Code 8 (EB) driver’s license would be advantageous
- N2 with Engineering Subjects in the following trades:
- Fitting and Turning Trade Theory
- Engineering Science
- Engineering Drawings
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment medical examination
How to Apply for PPC Africa: Engineering Learnerships 2023 / 2024
PPC considers Company strategy, Diversity and Inclusion, including Employment Equity and Succession Plan, region and geographical location of the position as well as overall business requirements when recruiting for any position within the company.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;