PnS Group: Merchandising Learnerships 2021 has become available for unemployed South Africans with the passion of Wholesale and Retail. Check the requirements below if you’re interested.
PnS Group invites unemployed graduates to apply for Merchandising Learnership Programme 2021.
Company: PnS Group
Date Listed: 06 June 2021
Job Type: Learnership
Location Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date : 07 June 2021
PnS Group is seeking young and talented youth for participation in a Merchandising Learnership, leading to a National Certificate in Wholesale and Retail Operations (NQF Level 2).
- Currently unemployed
- Between the age of 19-29 years old
- South Africa citizen with a valid ID document
- Be in possession of a matric certificate
- NO criminal record
- Good command of the English language (Written and Verbal)
- Be prepared to enter into a Learnership agreement for 12 months starting 1st July 2021
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.