PnS Group: Merchandising Learnerships 2021 / 2022 Opportunity
PnS Group: Merchandising Learnerships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available for unemployed South Africans with the passion of Wholesale and Retail. Check the requirements below if you’re interested. STREAK OF LUCK!
PnS Group invites unemployed graduates to apply for Merchandising Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Package and Stack (PnS) Group
Date Listed: 11 September 2021
Job Type: Learnership
Duration: 12 months
Location: Pretoria and Johannesburg, Gauteng; Durban, KwaZulu-Natal; Free State; Cape Town, Western Cape – South Africa
Closing Date: 14 September 2021
PnS Group is seeking young and talented youth for participation in a Merchandising Learnership, leading to a National Certificate in Wholesale and Retail Operations (NQF Level 2).
- Currently unemployed
- Between the age of 19-29 years old
- South Africa citizen with a valid ID document
- Be in possession of a matric certificate
- NO criminal record
- Good command of the English language (Written and Verbal)
- Be prepared to enter into a Learnership agreement for 12 months starting 1st October 2021
- Good attention to detail.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment.
How to Apply for PnS Group: Merchandising Learnerships 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.