Nexio: Technical Assistant Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Nexio: Technical Assistant Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Western Cape for unemployed youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Nexio invites unemployed youth to apply for Graduate / Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 25 August 2023
A Technical Assistant learner will receive training/mentorship within our Network Management Centre (Telecommunications) that currently deals with Event Management and Incident Management on a 24/7 basis,
Duties and Responsibilities:
Each learner will take responsibility for the following during the program;-
- Monitoring of the network alarming.
- Timeous logging of incidents for alarms received.
- Timeous handover of incidents to all resolving parties.
- Facilitating site access calls and tracking of faults on the trouble ticketing system.
- Management and closing of incidents as per Fault management procedure.
- Understanding of all key performance indicators.
- Answer agreed percentage of voice calls and emails within allocated service time.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- IT Training/Qualifications and or knowledge of IT essentials would be advantageous.
- Matric/Grade 12 or NQF level 5
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to think and interact logically.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, Verbal & Written.
- Must be self-learning.
- People Skills and demonstrate the ability to work well with others, team work ethic.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Willingness to assist with additional tasks given.
- Good judgment skills
- Behavioral traits such as attitude, motivation and time management.
- Most important, be prepared to perform in a 24/7 environment, shift work and overtime.
- Working hours will be allocated as per assigned operational roster.
- Must be able to report to different reporting lines simultaneously.
How to Apply for Nexio: Technical Assistant Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.