Home » News » Learnerships »
Momentum Life: Persons Living With Disability (PWD) Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Momentum Life: Persons Living With Disability (PWD) Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Momentum Life Insurance invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Momentum Life Insurance
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 14 November 2023
To provide qualifying learners with an opportunity to enroll for a Certificate in Long Term Insurance, NQF level 4. which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend classroom activities and practical on-the-job training as well as carry out functions in line with the Learnership as required by Momentum Metropolitan.
- Acquire knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures in order to be successful at on-the-job training activities.
- Compile a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA.
- Complete logbooks for work-based learning.
- Complete formative and summative assessments, and achieve the required level.
- Demonstrate skills in using the company’s systems and understanding operational processes.
- Conduct yourself as an employee of Momentum Metropolitan and display the MMH values
- Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum level 3 – 40%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Lit (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- May have an incomplete tertiary qualification (advantage)
- Must be living with a disability and be able to provide proof thereof
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 29
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical, and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it
- Busines Acumen
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for results
- Self-Awerness and Insights
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
How to Apply for Momentum Life: Persons Living With Disability (PWD) Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;