Home » News » Learnerships »
Momentum Health Solutions: Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Momentum Health Solutions: Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Momentum Health Solutions invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Momentum Health Solutions
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 03 September 2023
Are you currently unemployed and living in the Gauteng region?
Are you seeking a Learnership opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry-leading health business? Are you a dynamic, self-starter who is passionate about client service? This is the opportunity for you!
We have an exciting learnership available at Momentum Health Solutions, which will commence on 01 October 2023 and be completed on 30 September 2024.
What is Learnership?
A Learnership provides an opportunity for you to gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace. This work-based learning programme leads to an Occupational Certificate: Health Care Benefits Advisor NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 105030.
Although completion of the Learnership does not guarantee full-time employment, it allows invaluable experience for you to kick start your career as it enables learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and insurance industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend classroom activities and practical on-the-job training as well as carry out functions in line with the Learnership as required by Momentum Metropolitan.
- Acquire knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures in order to be successful at on-the-job training activities.
- Compile a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA.
- Complete logbooks for work-based learning.
- Complete formative and summative assessments, and achieve the required level.
- Demonstrate skills in using the company’s systems and understanding operational processes.
- Conduct yourself as an employee of Momentum Metropolitan and display the MMH values
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with minimum 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit to a 12-month programme.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Be available from 01 October 2023 to 30 September 2024.
- Be able to commute to the workplace on their own.
- Not be studying (part-time or full-time) at the tertiary level during the duration of the Learnership
- Not have completed the same leadership previously.
- Demonstrate commitment to working within the medical scheme industry.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all times.
- Good communication skills with the ability to access and use information.
- Ability to think on one’s feet and problem solve
- Collaboration and inclusiveness.
- Self-management and results-driven
How to Apply for Momentum Health Solutions: Learnerships 2023 / 2024
What you’ll need:
- Upload certified copy of matric certificate and ID (Copies should not be older than 3 months)
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;