Mazars South Africa: Audit YES Learnerships 2023
Mazars South Africa: Audit YES Learnerships 2023 has become available in Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Mazars South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Learnership Programme 2023.
Company: Mazars South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Learnership
Location: Century City, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 11 January 2023
who participates in the YES initiative, is looking for high potential individuals to join the programme for the upcoming 2023 intake.
An opportunity exists to form part of the audit team to assist on audit assignments which would entail the successful completion of specific assigned tasks to ensure sufficient completion of audit engagements, whilst reporting to Audit Supervisors and/or Audit Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform audit fieldwork
- Produce work that is clear, concise and error free
- Applies technical expertise and analyses data effectively
- Complete timesheets
- Manages own time effectively
- Monitors progress and performance against budgets and deadlines
- Secondary education studies include accounting (preference)
- Tertiary education studies include accounting (required) and basic auditing (preference)
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to follow-up on tasks
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrate integrity at all times
- Proactive – being able to plan projects and activities well in advance
How to Apply for Mazars South Africa: Audit YES Learnerships 2023
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.