Gijima: Business Analysis Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Gijima: Business Analysis Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Gijima invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Job Title: Learner – Business Analysis Support Practice NQF Level 5
Job Type: Learnership
Number of Positions: 20
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Gijima is recruiting 20 x Business Analysis Support Practice NQF Level 5 (SAQA ID 63769) learners for a 12 month learnership programme in Midrand.
The criteria is as follows:
- Candidates must have completed matric with mathematics and English
- Candidates must be computer literate and must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record;
- Candidates must currently be unemployed;
- Candidates must not be participating on another learnership or internship program;
- Candidates must live in Gauteng (preferably in the Midrand area);
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 as at 1 July 2023
- Candidates must be a South African Citizen – African, Coloured and Indian;
How to Apply for Gijima: Business Analysis Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.