Home » News » Learnerships »
Fairplay Hardware Boards & Decor: Wholesale and Retail Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Fairplay Hardware Boards & Decor: Wholesale and Retail Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Limpopo for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Fairplay Hardware Boards & Deco invites applicants to apply for a 12-month Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Fairplay Hardware Boards & Decor
Job Type: Learnership
Industry/ Sector: Retail Industry
Remuneration (Salary): Monthly Stipend
Location: Mokopane, Mankweng, Lebowakgomo, Bochum and Jane Furse, Limpopo South Africa
Closing Date: 12 August 2023
Fairplay Hardware Boards & Decor is recruiting and invites unemployed youth to apply for the Wholesale and Retail Learnership Programme 2023/2024 (NQF Level 2 -3).
Fairplay Hardware is offering a 12 months Learnerships opportunity for unemployed youth. This is a great opportunity to gain both theoretical and practical experience in Retail Hardware operations.
- Must have Matric or Grade 12
- No previous work experience is needed
- Sound communication and language skills in English
- Must be a South African Citizen with a valid ID document
- No criminal record (Essential)
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must be between 18 – 35 years of age
Must not have previously completed the same qualification/ learnership at another company or
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months learnership programme
- Strong physical health in order to do the work
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Team player
- Eager to learn new skills
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment
How to Apply for Fairplay Hardware Boards & Decor: Wholesale and Retail Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Send comprehensive updated CV and all relevant qualifications to: [email protected] or submit the documents to the nearest branch.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;