Home » News » Learnerships »
Discovery: IT Technical Support Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Discovery Limited: IT Technical Support Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Discovery Limited invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2023.
Company: Discovery Limited
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: IT Technical Support qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the IT Servicing Team.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Desktop Support, Hardware Engineering, Digital Support (Contact Centre)
Education And Experience:
- Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
May have an incomplete tertiary IT qualification (advantage)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
Personal Attributes And Skills:
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
How to Apply for Discovery: IT Technical Support Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;