Clover SA: Call Centre Learnerships 2022
Clover SA: Call Centre Learnerships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Clover SA invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme for the year 2022.
Company: Clover SA (Pty) Ltd
Date Listed: 18 December 2021
Job Type: Learnership
Commencement Date: 01 February 2022
Duration: 12 months
Location: Constantia Park, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Every year Clover presents an NQF4 Call Centre Operations Learnership for individuals who meets the prescribed criteria. The successful applicants spend the duration of the learnership in the Call Centre, based at Constantia Park and will attend the classes as prescribed. At the end of the period one will have achieved the NQF qualification and will have gained experience
in a world class Call Centre.
Criteria / Requirements:
- Matric (min 60% average) with Maths or Maths Literacy
- Matriculated in past two years (2020/2021)
- Currently unemployed
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Basic Computer literacy
- South African Citizen
- Learnership based in Gauteng
- Must be able to work at the Call Centre in Roodepoort: Constantia Park
- Stipend will be paid – However learners will be responsible for own
accommodation and travelling
- Willingness to commit to a 12 month Learnership contract
- Must be available for pre-assessment
- The Learnership commences on the 1st February 2022
How to Apply for Clover SA: Call Centre Learnerships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
Kindly follow us on our social media platforms