Buscor: Driver Learnerships 2021 opportunity has become available in Mpumalanga. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Buscor invites unemployed South Africans to apply for Driver Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Buscor (Pty) Ltd
Date Listed: 12 July 2021
Job Title: Driver Development Programme Training
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing Date: 16 July 2021
Buscor (Pty) Ltd is contributing to Road Safety through a programme to develop young Professional Drivers for the Bus Industry in South Africa. Buscor invites applicants from unemployed youths who meet the following criteria:
- Must be unemployed and possess C1 Drivers License without endorsement
- Must be between the ages of 22 and 35.
- Must have passed Grade 11 or higher.
- Must have no Criminal Record.
- Must be medically and physically fit to drive heavy motor vehicle (Bus).
- Must be South African living in one of Buscor operational areas.
- Must be willing to build a career as a Professional Driver.
How to Apply
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.