Home » News » Learnerships »
Bidvest International Logistics: Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Bidvest International Logistics: Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Bidvest International Logistics invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Bidvest International Logistics
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Eastern Cape, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 14 September 2023
Bidvest International Logistics has an opportunity for Abled and PWD (People Living with Disabilities) Learners to join the learnership programme.
If you want to gain experience and a qualification in the Freight and Logistics industry, this Learnership opportunity is for you. Our offices are national; Eastern Cape, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape.
This qualification is a 12-month programme, and is a registered qualification through TETA (Transport Education and Training Authority).
BIL has been providing logistics sector based learnerships for an extended number of years and has graduated a significant number of learners during this time.
- Be committed to a 12-month Learnership program which will comprise of theoretical and practical components within 3 divisions
- All modules will be completed on the BIL eLearning Platform and a portfolio of evidence to be completed and submitted upon completion of the qualification
- Grade 12 senior certificate or equivalent
- Must be a South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be available and committed to work full time for 12 months
- Individual should have an avid interest in the Transport and Logistics industry
Skills and Competencies:
- Be self-reliant
- Determined and committed
- Accountable and responsible to manage self, i.e: stipend and studies
- Be professional within BIL’s corporate environment, i.e: appearance, behaviour and communication
- Basic computer literacy
How to Apply for Bidvest International Logistics: Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;