Banking Sector Education and Training Authority (BANKSETA): Letsema Learnerships 2024
Banking Sector Education and Training Authority (BANKSETA): Letsema Learnerships 2024 has become available for unemployed South African youth in possession of matric or grade 12 certificate. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Banking Sector Education and Training Authority invites unemployed youth to apply for Letsema Banking Sector Learnership Programme 2024.
Company: Banking Sector Education and Training Authority (BANKSETA)
Job Title: Letsema Post Matric Learnership
Job Type: Learnership
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31 October 2023
- BANKSETA is the Banking Sector Education and Training Authority, focused on skills development and transformation in the banking and microfinance sector in South Africa.
- Their goals include people development, skills development, reducing unemployment, and fostering positive change.
- They are known for their professionalism and accountability, as evidenced by successive years of unqualified audits.
Important Criteria for Applicants:
- You must have a valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with at least 50% in English AND at least 50% in Accounting OR at least 50% in Mathematics OR at least 60% in Maths Literacy.
- Other requirements:
- You should have a clear credit history (ITC) and no criminal record.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 as of 1 February 2024.
- You should be currently unemployed.
- You must not be participating in any other learnership.
- You should not be involved in any other studies from 1 February 2024.
- Persons with disabilities must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African citizens with a valid SA ID will be considered.
- Effective communication in written and verbal English is required.
- The learnership offers 1 year of work experience and an NQF Level 8 qualification relevant to the banking sector.
- A monthly allowance of R3,500 will be paid to successful applicants.
- There are no fees required throughout the application process.
How to Apply for Banking Sector Education and Training Authority (BANKSETA): Letsema Learnerships 2024
- Prepare the following documents:
- Application form 2023
- Send these documents to [email protected]
- Applications must be submitted before 31 October 2023.
- If you are not contacted for an interview by 1 February 2024, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Applicants should be prepared to attend formal academic training.
For further information, you can contact BANKSETA at 011 805 9661.
Interested individuals should carefully review the requirements and follow the application process to take advantage of this opportunity. Good luck to all the applicants!
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;