Mosaic Family Office: BCom Law Graduate
Mosaic Family Office: BCom Law Graduate opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Mosaic Family Office invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity..
Company: Mosaic Family Office
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Mosaic Family Office is looking for a first-class individual to join our family office administration team.
Family office professionals ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of our clients’ inheritance structures. Our comprehensive suite of services includes accounting, corporate structuring, estate administration, investment management, financial reporting, management accounting, tax compliance, trust administration, property administration, managing bank and investment accounts.
- Company and trust secretarial responsibilities;
- Drafting of agreements and board resolutions;
- Financial Intelligence Centre Act compliance;
- Preparing and finalising Companies and Intellectual Property Commission submissions;
- Payment processing;
- Calculating, preparing, and processing monthly journals;
- Prepare and reconcile monthly general ledger accounts;
- Process transactions and reconcile accounts in detail;
- General tax compliance.
- A Bachelor of Commerce in;-
- Or similar degree,
- A great personality and a commitment to excellence are minimum requirements for the position.
How to Apply for Mosaic Family Office: BCom Law Graduate
Send a short curriculum vitae and copies of your degrees, identity document and matric results to [email protected]
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;