Maseko Mbatha Inc: Candidate Attorney Programme 2023
Maseko Mbatha Inc: Candidate Attorney Programme 2023 has become available in Gauteng for law graduates who are seeking clerkship articles with which to qualify to function as a legal practitioner. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Maseko Mbatha Inc invites applicants to apply for Articles of Clerkship.
Company: Maseko Mbatha Incoporated
Job Type: Clerkship
Location: Ingwavuma, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 26 January 2023
BHAMBANANA (INGWAVUMA) OFFICE
A position has become available immediately for Candidate Attorney at our Office.
About the Law Firm:
Maseko Mbatha Inc. is a distinctive law firm based in Greyville, Durban with a reputation for service excellence, integrity and accommodating the needs of our clients. We have built a reputation as the preferred firm for quality legal services on a wide range of commercial, public and personal legal matters, amongst others. To ensure quality, cost effective and efficient services, we make a concerted effort to understand the client’s circumstances, objectives and wishes. We adopt a team-oriented approach in order to resolve legal disputes efficiently, provide technically astute advice and contribute to our client’s development. We have 13 years’ experience representing governmental departments (at local, provincial and national level) state-owned entities, SMME’s, rural and farming communities, traditional authorities and individual clients.
Our areas of expertise include, amongst others;-
- Property development
- Township registration
- Conventional transfer
- Sectional transfer
- Land legal audits
- Land title adjustments
- Property law
- land claims
- labour tenants
- property disputes
- lease agreements
- acquisitive prescription
- Corporate and commercial law
- drafting, analysing and litigating on commercial agreements
- trust formation and administration
- joint ventures
- shareholder agreements
- corporate governance
- structuring and analysing agreements between government departments, local and provincial government, SOE’S and private and public bodies;
- providing advice on compliance with national, provincial and local legislation and policy
- Bachelor of Laws Degree.
- Experience within a legal firm will be advantageous.
- Advanced knowledge in computer skills i,e., Ms Excel and Ms Word.
- Good organisational skills and consistency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English and isiZulu and flexible to work as needed to meet deadlines and other requirements.
- Must reside in the ingwavuma area or willing to relocate to our office.
How to Apply for Maseko Mbatha Inc: Candidate Attorney Programme 2023
Closing Date: 26 January 2023.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;