Zutari South Africa: Graduate Jobs
Zutari South Africa: Graduate Jobs has become available in Western Cape and Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Zutari South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity.
Company: Zutari South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Job (Full-Time)
Location: George and Cape Town, Western Cape & Tshwane, Gauteng – South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The following Graduate Job Opportunities are open for applications:
Junior Environmental Consultant
Location: George, Western Cape, South Africa
The successful candidate will play a key role in helping Zutari to make an engineered impact. The successful candidate must be a self-starter and team player who can work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail, cost and quality controls. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and implementation of a range of tasks within broader projects. In fulfilling this responsibility, the candidate will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of regulatory impact assessment reports to obtain approval for new developments or demonstrate compliance with already permitted projects.
The candidate must demonstrate knowledge of project management (methodology, proposal/ report compilation, budget control, timely completing of project, presentation skills etc.), and can problem-solve where appropriate, work as part of a team, and independently. Experience in public and stakeholder participation, authority consultation and project administration is also required. The candidate will report on a project-to-project basis to a manager.
- Recognised Hons or Master’s degree in Environmental Science/ Management.
- EAPASA and/or Pr.Sci.Nat registered, or in the process
- Minimum 2 or more years of relevant working experience in an environmental consultancy environment.
- LinkedIn profile fully populated and kept up to date.
- Must be able to proactively define and articulate environmental impacts through well-written inputs into screening studies, Basic Assessment Reports, Scoping Reports, Environmental Impact Assessment Reports and EMPRs. Experience in environmental compliance auditing, environmental control officer responsibilities and/or compilation of Water Use License Applications and the e-WULAAS system is considered an advantage.
- A working knowledge of relevant environmental policies, legislation, regulations, guidelines and standards must be demonstrated.
- Must be fully conversant in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with graphics software as tools, such as Geographic Information Systems and Power BI, to communicate project findings is considered an advantage.
- Must have a rudimentary understanding of the linkages and feedback loops between the environmental and planning issues and other non-E&P issues, such as engineering, economic, social, political etc.
- Must be able to prioritise and systematically organise assigned tasks, recognising how tasks fit into larger scope of projects.
- Must allocate own time efficiently, implement effective processes for accomplishing work and proactively communicate status of work.
- Must have worked on projects across various sectors within South Africa. Experience within the on-shore renewables (including green hydrogen), mining sector and public sector infrastructure development (WWTW, bulk water services, pipelines, transportation developments and road upgrades) is essential.
- Must demonstrate experience in developing and compiling technical and financial proposals.
- Must have excellent communication and report writing skills and be confident to liaise with clients, stakeholders and authorities. Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking) is required. Competency in other African languages is considered an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to travel and have a driver’s license.
Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Ensure that all discipline documentation is prepared, circulated, approved, transmitted and filed in accordance with procedures.
- Engineering design in accordance with established design standards and criteria for the project, including:
- Checking and approval of finished drawings for full compliance with the intent of the design, specification and quality requirements all in accordance with drawing check lists.
- Approve drawings in the capacity of Professional Engineer when required.
- Revision co-ordination across disciplines and control by means of clear instruction to design team and approval of such revisions in accordance with change procedures.
- Checking and approval of contractor furnished designs.
- Pre-selection of equipment types to suit the project and final selection of actual equipment to be used, following the bid evaluation process.
- Preparation of the technical content of enquiry documentation typically including a scope description, technical specification, drawings, datasheets and Bills of Quantity (BOQ)
- Generate and maintain equipment schedules, BOQ, Material Take Offs (MTO’s) and monitoring against control budgets.
- Handling of site queries and providing site support as necessary.
- Compile commissioning, operating and maintenance manuals.
- Audits, inspections, factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing.
- On site commissioning activities as required.
- Participate in Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) studies as required
- BSc/MSc, or BEng/MEng in Electrical/Mechatronic/Computer Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 6 or more years’ experience as a Control, and Instrumentation Design Engineer.
- Control, and Instrumentation work relating to mining, including feasibility studies, basic engineering, detailed engineering, procurement, tender evaluation, construction quality assurance and commissioning.
- Pr.Eng. registration with ECSA would be an advantage, however registration with in a year of appointment would be required.
Junior Civil Engineer
Location: Tshwane, Gauteng, South Africa
Zutari is recruiting civil engineers for our Global Design Centre who are keen to develop an international career in bulk water infrastructure sector (pump stations, pipelines and their hydraulics), while being based in Cape Town.
- Perform complex engineering designs, calculations, and analysis of bulk water or sewage infrastructure systems, in a team focused on delivering projects for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Taking responsibility for the design of water and sewage infrastructure systems (specifically including pump stations, pipelines and their hydraulic design), with key contributions on 3D models, technical drawings and details.
- Produce other key deliverables on projects, such as technical reports, specifications, and procurement documentation.
- Be a team player that is willing to collaborate across multiple disciplines and international geographies.
- Ensure that all work complies with Zutari’s quality control procedures, and ensuring that required quality standards are maintained.
- BEng or BSc (Eng) degree in Civil Engineering
- A MEng or MSc (Eng) degree in water engneering will be an advantage.
- Construction related experience on civil engineering projects will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Civil 3D, Revit, Bentley Water GEMS/Hammer or similar engineering design software will be an advantage.
How to Apply for Zutari South Africa: Graduate Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.