Vulamathuba Empumelelo: Learning and Development Practitioner
Vulamathuba Empumelelo: Learning and Development Practitioner opportunity has become available in Western Cape for experienced applicants in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Vulamathuba Empumelelo invites applicants to apply for a 12-month Contract Position.
Company: Vulamathuba Empumelelo
Job Type: Contract
Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Vulamathuba seeks to appoint a Learning & Development Practitioner interested in Community Development, focusing on Post School Education and Training. This 12-month fixed-term contract based at Pinelands and Brooklyn will work with people in and around all Communicare residential complexes. The successful candidate will report to the Vulamathuba Manager.
The role’s primary purpose is to drive the implementation of our Economic Mobility objectives in partnership with various training and development stakeholders. Research, design, and develop Skills Development and Training programme processes and practices. Coordinate and implement quality processes and guidelines for programme planning, approval, accreditation, and registration. Working closely with the Vulamathuba Manager ensures a coordinated approach to new training programme implementation and monitoring impact. Conduct all quality assurance activities for the latest and revised programmes. Support and drive the organisation’s core values.
- A Degree in;-
- Industrial Psychology
- Social Sciences
- Or relevant qualification in Education, Training & Development (ETD).
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and at least one official language predominantly used in the Western Cape.
- In-depth knowledge of the South African Higher Education landscape, including regulatory policies, National Qualification Frameworks, and guidelines of the external regulatory agencies such as CHE, DHET, SAQA, UMALUSI, SETA, ETQA, and professional council.
- Knowledge of programme accreditation, approval, and registration mechanisms.
- Ability to research relevant literature to inform evidence-based practice (Pre and Post-Training Evaluation).
- Valid driver’s license and with own vehicle.
- Able to work independently.
- 4-5 years operational in an ETD sector or Project Coordination
- 5 years of Facilitation
- Work in a community-based setting will be advantageous
- Previous experience working with SETAs will be advantageous
- Workplace mentoring/supervisor
- Work with training providers to develop suitable course content
- Previous experience coordinating at least two programmes essential – Matric Programme/ Bursary Fund/ Job Seekers/ Career Guidance/ Skills Development Programme
- Ability to think innovatively and a self-starter
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Networking and Influencing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Experience in working on several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organisational, administrative, and planning skills
- Ability to work within a team environment, display excellent interpersonal skills, and communicate effectively
- Must be prepared to work extended hours during peak project implementation times.
How to Apply for Vulamathuba Empumelelo: Learning and Development Practitioner
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.