MTN GlobalConnect: Finance Graduate
MTN GlobalConnect: Finance Graduate opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
MTN GlobalConnect invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Entry Level Position
Company: MTN GlobalConnect
Job Type: Graduate Job / Entry Level / Full-Time
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The Graduate: Finance will support the MTN GlobalConnect Finance team and the Manager: Finance Interconnect Services within the wholesale mobility business. The role will deliver on day to day activities of Intra MTN and international billing, collections and settlement. This also includes day to day interaction with Opco’s, GlobalConnect commercial team and other telecom operators.
Key Performance Areas:
Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s);-
- Setting up new customers in the billing system.
- Cross validating the mapping of partners in the billing system as per agreement.
- Verifying and monitoring of the billing system including deal set up, rate checks and billing error management.
- Invoicing and declarations to partners, ensuring monthly invoicing data flows into the ERP system.
- Monthly validation of partner invoices received against billing data.
- Accurate processing of invoices received from partners in the ERP system.
- Settlements with Opco’s and external partners.
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly traffic reports, accounts receivable/payable and collection reports on traffic.
- Reconciliation of statements from operators, ensuring timely agreement on periodical settlements.
- Investigating and concluding on disputes while ensuring the dispute management process is followed when variances arise from accounts receivable or payable mismatches in invoicing.
- Assist management in preparing and updating key processes related to settlements and dispute management.
- Collections and overdue receivables management including age analysis and achieving collection targets.
- Support process improvement initiatives such as automation, standardisation, documentation etc.
- Facilitate ad hoc meetings with relevant stakeholders as and when required with cross functional teams.
- Escalate issues that will result in severe time, scope, productivity and cost or resource impact.
- Provide input into all projects initiated (internal or global).
- Interface with Opco contacts in support of large or strategic opportunities when required.
- Assist in defining and updating governance policies/ strategies as required.
- A relevant 3 or 4 year formal tertiary degree in;-
- Or related field
- Honours degree is advantageous
- 0-1 year experience
- Track record of work experience as a student
- Accounting/Finance experience favourable
- Experience working in a medium to large organisation in a complex, technology-oriented industry advantageous
- Telco experience advantageous
- Oracle ERP experience advantageous
- All work is done according to practical, clearly structured work procedures
- Dissemination of information
- Resolution of queries / problems (within parameters set by company policy)
- Service delivery, quality and excellence
- Prioritisation of work
- Dealing with ambiguity and complexity
- Time management of work volume
- Identifying the correct procedures to be implemented
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
How to Apply for MTN GlobalConnect: Finance Graduate
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;