MCI Consultants: Graduate Jobs (Permanent)
MCI Consultants: Graduate Jobs (Permanent) has become available for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
MCI Consultants invites unemployed graduates to apply for Planning Analytics Developer Graduate Position.
Company: MCI Consultants
Job Title: GRADUATE – IBM TM1 PLANNING ANALYTICS DEVELOPER
Job Type: Graduate Job
Closing Date: Not Specified
MCI’s Business Performance Management division is currently looking for graduates that are passionate about numbers and data specifically relating to financial models.
The position entails the development, implementation and support of models using the IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) software suite.
Activities will include:
- Designing and building multidimensional OLAP cubes;
- Development of business rules using the native TM1 rules engine;
- Creation of ETL processes to import and extract data from various sources;
- Develop user interfaces for capturing and reviewing data;
- Design and deploy reports including data tables, graphs and others offering analytical insights;
- Communicate and feedback to clients on an ongoing basis.
- A tertiary qualification, preferably with a strong focus on Information Technology/Computer Science. (Applications of candidates completing studies this year will be considered);
- Logical thinker with good programming ability;
- Good grasp of basic computing principles;
- The fundamentals of financial and management accounting;
The successful applicant will work with clients in the financial services industry and may be required to pass credit, criminal or other background checks. Applicants must be eligible to work in the Republic of South Africa.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum 3-year tertiary qualification from an accredited university, either in Commerce or Computer Sciences or Industrial Engineering;
- A minimum of matric-level accounting (tertiary accounting preferred)
How to Apply for MCI Consultants: Graduate Jobs (Permanent)
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.