Liquor Runners: Dispatch Clerk
Liquor Runners: Dispatch Clerk opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Liquor Runners invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity.
Company: Liquor Runners
Job Type: Graduate Job
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 22 May 2023
Our company is looking for a strong Dispatch Clerk in JHB.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Debriefing and capturing of invoices.
- Capturing of POD.
- Print and distribute picking slips.
- Check and confirm invoice variances.
- Count, inspect and verify dispatched goods.
- Ensure correct stock is loaded.
- Conduct quality checks on picked stock before loading.
- Scan and receive returned stock.
- Organise and store received stock in appropriate areas.
- Ensure delivery notes are returned and filled appropriately.
- Participate in stock take.
- Grade 12
- Tertiary Qualification in;-
- Logistics or
- Supply Chain Management.
- Ability to read, Write and understand communication in English
- Good Numeracy
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work as a team
- Willing to work weekends and public holidays
- Willing to work overtime and night shift
How to Apply for Liquor Runners: Dispatch Clerk
All interested applicants, please send updated CV to [email protected].
Closing date: 22 May 2023
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;