General Worker: George – WC
General Worker: George – WC opportunity has become available in Western Cape. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Company: Motus Aftermarket Parts
Business Unit: Midas George-Operations
Date Listed: 13 January 2022
Contract Type: Permanent
Company Primary Industry: Automotive
Job Functional Area: Operations
Location: George, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 14 January 2022
The purpose of this position is to perform general warehouse duties such as stock taking, binning, picking, packing, checking, moving stock, and ensuring that the warehouse is always clean.
- Grade 12, Literacy and Numeracy equivalent
- At least 3 Years in a warehouse and or logistics environment- Desirable
- Spares/Motor/Engine parts knowledge, warehouse systems and procedures
- Must be efficient, accurate, focused and attention to detail
- Must have numeracy and literacy skills
- Self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile
- Must be a team player
- Physically fit
- Honest and show integrity
- Clear criminal record
Key Performance Indicators includes, but not limited to.
- Ensure the binning of incoming merchandise and the replenishment of inventory from bulk to pick locations is performed as per standard operating procedures and requirements
- Ensure new products are allocated with bin location numbers in the correct warehouse area
- Ensure bins are updated and stock allocated to new bin locations are reported to you superior and updated
- Assist in replenishment functions
- Ensure all incoming goods are received and checked as per company standards
- Ensure picking of customer and branch orders are being picked timorously to meet order cut off times
- Ensure picking from bulk locations are only done as alternative bin when stock is depleted and not replenished in the picking phase or when picking bulk orders to prevent the breakage of pack sizes
- Carry out all reasonable and lawful instruction relating to work given to you by your superior
- Follow all relevant procedures to increase efficient customer satisfaction
- Assist in stock take procedures
- Ensure housekeeping is done daily
- Ensure double checks are done to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and to prevent loss of inventory
- Ensure set standard operational targets are achieved consistently
- Issue scanners to all operators daily.
- Book out scanners on the electronic app.
- Receive scanners back from operators, inspect scanner for damage and book back into stock on the electronic app.
- Report any damage to the supervisor
- Complete the daily scanner issue spreadsheet
How to Apply for General Worker: George – WC
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.