Fluor South Africa: Graduate Human Resources Specialist
Fluor South Africa: Graduate Human Resources Specialist has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Fluor South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity.
Company: Fluor South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Woodmead, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
This position supports members within the Human Resources (HR) department in recruiting, mobility services, providing information to employees regarding policies and regulations; addressing a variety of less complex issues and/or providing general HR support; maintaining records, files and databases of personnel actions, general HR administration, Employment Equity and Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBBEE).In addition to a supporting role, this position will be responsible for less complex HR related projects and assignments.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide information to employees and respond to clients’ questions.
- Provide assistance and information to employees, applicants and other agencies on Human Resources functions, activities, and services.
- Prepare letters, memos, routine reports, and other correspondence and documents.
- Prepare a variety of reports and related documents (e.g., verification requests of employment, folders, paperwork, etc.) for the purpose of providing documentation and information to others.
- Process documents, data, and materials (e.g., Human Resources Information System, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties and inputting data.
- Schedule a variety of meetings and employee events (e.g., Employee Mobilization & On-boarding, Orientation, applicant interviews, arranges for facilities, etc.) for the purpose of meeting the needs of the department(s) or project initiatives.
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines.
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Maintain general knowledge of applicant tracking system.
- Select applicants meeting specified job requirements and refer them to hiring personnel.
- Inform job applicants of their offer or rejection of employment.
- Develop knowledge of B-BBEE legislation and applicable codes of good practice.
- Support a variety of B-BBEE related tasks and activities such as pre-audit preparation as well as implementation of B-BBEE initiatives.
- Develop knowledge of Employment Equity legislation and applicable codes of good practice.
- Support a variety of Employment Equity related tasks and activities such as pre-audit preparation as well as implementation Employment Equity initiatives.
- Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards.
- Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
- Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job.
- May need to travel to attend to business related matters.
- Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties as assigned (as per Fluor Global Job Profile)
Notice To Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To Be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorised to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Accredited three (3) year degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology no prior years of work-related experience or;
- A combination of education and directly related experience equal to three (3) years if non-degreed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
- Job-related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable legislation and guidelines.
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in HR, Psychology, Education, Business, Industrial Relations, Finance, or related field, with significant experience in Human Resources
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills of a complex nature
- Demonstrated ability to be discreet with confidential company and employee information
- Experience providing consultation to managers and HR staff
- Exhibit team-orientation and good communication with all levels of employees
- Proficient computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, and electronic presentations
How to Apply for Fluor South Africa: Graduate Human Resources Specialist
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.