DNA Economics: Junior Economist
DNA Economics: Junior Economist opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
DNA Economics invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Recruitment 2024 Junior Economist position.
Company: DNA Economics
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 July 2023
We are currently looking for new graduates and current students to join our full-time team as a junior economist in early 2024.
Applicants should have an interest in any of the following fields of work:
- Climate change and energy economics
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Public finance
- Trade and regional integration
At DNA Economics, you will work with experienced economists to solve complex and topical problems through the application of theoretical knowledge and rigorous analysis. If you are intellectually curious, self-motivated and share our passion for working on real world economic challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must meet the following, minimum, requirements to be considered;-
- A completed Honour’s Degree, ideally in Economics, but DNA will also consider Degrees in Monitoring & Evaluation, Development Studies, Statistics, and other social science (honour’s and upward) degrees with a strong quantitative component;
- Good quantitative and analytical skills;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Willing to travel in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa; and
- Legally able to work in South Africa.
All shortlisted candidates will be required to take a written recruitment test.
How to Apply for DNA Economics: Junior Economist
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.