CR Law Incorporated: Candidate Attorney / Paralegal
CR Law Incorporated: Candidate Attorney / Paralegal has become available in Gauteng for law graduates who are seeking clerkship articles with which to qualify to function as a legal practitioner. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
CR Law Incorporated invites applicants to apply for Articles of Clerkship.
Company: Kleingeld Mayet Attorneys
Job Type: Clerkship
Location: Centuriom, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
WE ARE HIRING!
CANDIDATE ATTORNEY / PARALEGAL
OUR LEGAL PRACTICE AREAS:
- Conveyancing pertains to legally transfer ownership of property from the Seller to the Buyer.
- Family matters must be handled with the utmost sensitivity and care.
WILLS & ESTATES
- Everyone should grasp the importance of estate planning. We therefor pride ourselves to draft and execute wills.
COMMERCIAL & CONTRACT LAW
- Must have a LLB (Law) degree
- Proficiency in Afrikaans and English
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
How to Apply for CR Law Incorporated: Candidate Attorney / Paralegal
Commencement date: 1 March 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;