Clicks: Shop Assistant / Cashier
Clicks: Shop Assistant / Cashier opportunity has become available in South Africa and Swaziland for unemployed youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Clicks invites unemployed applicants to apply for Shop Assistant / Cashier position.
Company: Clicks Group Limited
Date Listed: 14 January 2022
Job Title: Shop Assistant / Cashier
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng and Nelspruit, Mpumalanga – South Africa and Swaziland
Closing Date: 18/19 January 2022
To deliver service excellence through efficient customer service, point of sale (POS) operational activities and merchandising in store that leads to a positive customer experience.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To maintain high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for goods purchased, including actioning clubcard rewards.
- To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times.
- To proactively promote the Clicks’ clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to achieve the clubcard participation targets.
- To make customers aware of promotions in order to positively affect sales and to ensure customers “feel good and pay less”.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To efficiently execute and maintain all merchandising and general housekeeping duties according to store and visual merchandise standards.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- Basic maths calculations
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Understanding of stock management procedures
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at Grade 12 level
- Desirable: experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Planning and organising skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Relating and networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with people
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
How to Apply for Clicks: Shop Assistant / Cashier
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
Kindly follow us on our social media platforms