BKB: Cashier opportunity has become available in Mpumalanga. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
BKB Ltd invites unemployed applicants to apply for Cashier position.
Company: BKB Ltd
Date Listed: 04 January 2022
Business Unit: Retail Trading
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Experience: Entry Level
Company Primary Industry: Agriculture
Job Functional Area: Other
Location: Volksrust, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing Date: 10 January 2022
Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this, We are looking for forward thinkers.
Yes, we do run retail shops and service stations. And we have them all over the country. We need Cashiers who like to smile and be nice to others to run our tills and make our customers feel special.
The cashier is responsible to process all cash/card transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The jobholder will play a fundamental role in achieving customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. Duties and responsibilities of the cashier will include greeting customers when entering or leaving the store, maintaining a clean and tidy checkout area and keeping reports of cash and card transactions.
- 2-3 years working experience in retail cashier or sales environment
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc.)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Ability to stand, walk, lift items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Sales skills
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and any other electronics.
- Keep reports of transactions
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations
- Resolve all customer complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy workspace
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
How to Apply for BKB: Cashier
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.