Bacardi South Africa: HR & Admin Graduate Job
Bacardi South Africa: HR & Admin Graduate Job opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Bacardi South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity.
Company: Bacardi South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the South Africa HR team as HR & Admin Graduate Representative. Your principal role will be to support the HR Manager with a range of HR responsibilities.
As the HR & Admin Graduate, you will be responsible for administrative duties including recruitment, onboarding, exit management, relocation & immigration requirements, HRIS Management, executing development workshops and special projects within SUBSA.
- Contribute to seeking great talent by providing recruitment support in advertising roles and screening of candidates.
- Supporting the HR Manager in preparation of the offer & joining formalities with contract and onboarding plan
- Liaising with Line Managers to build impactful onboarding plans for new primos. Onboarding new primos and ensure that all relevant assets and resources are issued to new joiners. Being in charge for ensuring all SUBSA primos are covered on respective medical & life insurance plans with nominations etc.
- Supporting the HR Manager in immigration & relocation for the concerned primos across SUBSA for work permits, residence visas, renewals, cancellation, shipments as per the Bacardi Relocation Policy
- Ensuring smooth transition related to the exit of a primo with smooth off boarding including cancelling all access, taking stock of IT & telephone and others as per the Exit Policy
- Maintaining good hygiene of primo files and support with internal and external audits.
- Supporting primos in SUBSA for documents required for banking institutions, visa application or any other requirement like work experience is required.
- End to End IS lead for SUBSA and looking after payroll administration for SUBSA.
- Supporting the HR Manager with coordinating engagement activities SUBSA for Great Place to Work, Bewell, Belonging, Bewell and CSR
- Supporting all logistics and workshop requirements for training programs in SUBSA
- Act as coordinator and lead admin support for onboarding of Bacardi Graduate Programme
- Supporting MD SUBSA with travel, diary coordination and expense management
- Diploma in;-
- Human Resources
- Or any related field.
- A Degree is advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply for Bacardi South Africa: HR & Admin Graduate Job
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.