ARC-VIMP: HCM Administrative Assistant
ARC-Vegetables, Industrial and Medicinal Plants (ARC-VIMP): HCM Administrative Assistant opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
ARC-Vegetables, Industrial and Medicinal Plants invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate Job Opportunity.
Company: ARC-Vegetables, Industrial and Medicinal Plants (ARC-VIMP)
Job Type: Graduate Job
Salary: R191 510 per annum
Location: Roodeplaat, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 29 June 2023
The ARC-Vegetables, Industrial and Medicinal Plants (ARC-VIMP) seeks to appoint a highly experienced and dynamic person to the following position at Roodeplaat in Gauteng Province:
- HCM – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (12 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, including mailing, scanning, making copies,
- Filling of document so that HCM record keeping system is kept updated Physical and Electronic,
- Providing HCM support on all HCM related activities and projects,
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements,
- HCM Document Management and Confidentiality of information,
- Comply with OHS regulations and procedures,
- Assist with completion of OHS documents for the campus,
- Provide logistical Admin support in all recruitment and selection activities related functions,
- Assist in preparing and booking venue for staff orientations, trainings, and any other training related, meetings, ensure attendance registers and record keeping,
- Ensuring that the Labour related policies are always adhered to,
- Assist with the Administration of Conditions of Services for employees.
- A National Diploma in;-
- Human Resource Management
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience,
- Proficiency in MS Office suite,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- A Team Player with a positive attitude and the ability to work independently, accurately, and reliably,
- A high degree of integrity and confidentiality as well as flexible approach to a busy workload,
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask without losing the overview,
- Valid driver’s license.
How to Apply for ARC-VIMP: HCM Administrative Assistant
A competitive remuneration package will be congruent with the scope, responsibilities, and the stature of the position. The appointment will be subject to a positive security clearance and preference will be given to South African citizens. Applications accompanied by covering letter, detailed CV (Including certificates, supporting documents, copy of driver’s license and nationality. NB: Non-RSA Citizens/work permit holders must attach certified copies) as well as the names and particulars of three (3) traceable referees must be e-mail to [email protected] SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants who do not receive any response four (4) weeks after the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful. The Agricultural Research Council is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles and processes of Employment Equity. The company has the right not to appoint.
Enquires: Ms Nombulelo Mudau at (012) 808 8000
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 29 JUNE 2023
ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE WHO DID WELL ACADEMICALLY AND WANNA BE AWARDED FOR YOUR GREAT WORK? GradStar, part of Rising Star Awards, is looking for you. To enter, simply download GradStar App and on the Ambassador Code section enter STUFNews and enter the awards, deadline is 30 June 2023. Hurry!
Current students are encouraged to enrol on themselves on the app!
Go to App Store (iOS device) or Play Store (Android device) to download the App and/or CLICK HERE. Please do not forget putting ‘STUFNews‘ as your Ambassador’s Code 👏🏻
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;