Anova Health Institute: Data Capturer
Anova Health Institute: Data Capturer opportunity has become available in Western Cape for unemployed applicants in possession of matric or grade 12. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Anova Health Institute invites applicants to apply for a 6-month Contract Position.
Company: Anova Health Institute NPC
Jon Type: Contract / Entry-Level
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 05 May 2023
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for a skilled Data Capturer to support the project through direct service at facility level who will carry out data-related admin work, capture patient’s files, generate defaulter reports, and compile monthly statistics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collate and organize data into relevant data tools, systems as required by the project, including data from RedCap, facility systems and routine data.
- Assist in making sure all ART Folders updated are captured on Health Information System
- Assist the M&E Officer to manage monthly data reports from project staff, particularly the CLOs
- Implement and be part of Data Quality Improvement Projects
- Support the M&E Officer to improve routinely collected data e.g. RedCap at Anova supported facilities, by participating in data audits and data improvement activities, including training.
- Assist the M&E Officer to collate and analyse monthly data reports from project staff, particularly the CLOs
- Assist with submission dispatch weekly
- Data cleaning(interrogations) at facility level
- Safe storage of monthly backups, dispatches, and Monthly reports
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualifications an added advantage
- Data capturing competency through experience or training
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fast and accurate data capturing skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Experience with TIER.Net, Prehmis, PHCIS and RedCap
- Speak / read and write English and/or other local language an advantage
How to Apply for Anova Health Institute: Data Capturer
Closing date: 5 May 2023
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
“Preference will be given to persons with disabilities”.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;