Home » News » Internships »
York Timbers: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
York Timbers: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available for unemployed South African graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
York Timbers invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: York Timbers
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing Date: 16 October 2023
York Timbers is offering Workplace Experience/Internship opportunities for South African youth in 2023/2024.
About York Timbers:
York Timbers is an integrated forestry company with plantations and processing plants. They focus on converting forest products into lumber and plywood for sale. Their plantations are managed in an environmentally responsible manner, adhering to Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) standards. York Timbers is the largest solid wood processor in South Africa, with a network designed to enhance their market services. The company has been listed on the JSE since 1946.
Fields of Study:
York Timbers is offering workplace experience opportunities for the 2023/24 term, with spaces available for 20 learners in various fields:
- Finance: 3 positions
- Forestry: 3 positions
- Human Resource Management: 2 positions
- Administration: 3 positions
- Agriculture: 1 position
- Environmental Management: 1 position
- IT (Information Technology): 2 positions
- Sales and Marketing: 1 position
- Safety Management: 1 position
- Wood Technology: 2 positions
- Civil Engineering: 1 position
We invite interested, unemployed, individuals to apply on condition that they;-
- Commit to complete the 12 months workplace programme
- Are graduates who completed a Degree, Diploma or NCV Programme
- Are South African citizens
- Should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
As part of your application, the following documents should be submitted:
- Covering letter that will state your reasons for participating in the programme
- Updated CV
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Certified copy of your highest grade passed
- Certified copy of your relevant qualification
Preference will be given to applicants with disabilities, black females and people residing in Mpumalanga.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
How to Apply for York Timbers: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV’s to [email protected] and mark application “Workplace Experience (Name of the qualification)” by no later than 16 October 2023.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;