Wits Health Consortium (WHC): Contracts Internships 2023 / 2024
Wits Health Consortium (WHC): Contracts Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The Wits Health Consortium invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Wits Health Consortium (WHC)
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Sydney Brenner Institute for Molecular Bioscience (SBIMB) – 9 Jubilee Road Parktown Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 09 November 2023
This position will suit a dynamic and self-motivated individual with excellent organizational skills, good writing skills and good interpersonal communication skills. The main role is to be a liaison between WHC (legal and HR) and SBIMB Projects Office
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist project managers to manage various contracts processes from initiation to full execution
- Work Assist with project managers to complete relevant HR forms (Job description, recruitment requisition, advert)
- Assist project managers and WHC to setup recruitment advertisements (creating and posting ads on social media for SBIMB)
- Liaise with WHC HR for processing applications
- Support Projects office in admin activities including scheduling of meetings
- Assist with Ethics submission to Institutional Ethics Committee
- Demonstrate effective self-management
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks & activities
- Assist with the creation and approval process and tracking of new DTAs/DSA’s /MTAs as necessary with WHC Legal
Required Minimum Education and Training:
- An Honours Degree, any field (Background in Law or Master’s Degree would be an added advantage)
Required Minimum Work Experience:
- No work experience required, however relevant work experience in a research or NGO environment will be an added advantage.
Desirable Additional Education, Work Experience and Personal Abilities:
- Knowledge of contract management (grants, HR)
- Ability to effectively communicate with variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure in a small team
- High level of proficiency in MS Programmes
- Good writing skills
- Have a strong service and support culture and a team worker
- Ability to work with flexibility on several tasks simultaneously and to meet various concurrent deadlines Familiar with grant budgets and different funding agencies e.g. NIH, Wellcome, SA MRC
- Financial experience would be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Wits Health Consortium (WHC): Contracts Internships 2023 / 2024
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email to [email protected]. The subject heading of the email must read Contracts Intern and the job title of position applying for. Please include the following documentation:
- A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
- A detailed CV
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;