Home » News » Internships »
WILDTRUST: YES Programme 2023 / 2024
WILDTRUST: YES Programme 2023 / 2024 has become available in KwaZulu-Natal for unemployed youth, graduates and scholars in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
WILDTRUST invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Youth Employment Service (YES) Programme 2023 / 2024.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: R4 407.00 monthly stipend
Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 17 April 2023
WILDTRUST registered as the Wildlands Conservation Trust is a South African Non-Profit, Non-Government, and Public Welfare Organisation.
The programme is aimed at reducing Youth unemployment levels.
The YES programme provides a one-year work-based job training experience aimed at affording unemployed youth practical and meaningful work opportunities.
If you were employed previously on a YES programme you will not be considered for this vacancy.
The WILDTRUST invites applications from unemployed youth, graduates and scholars who are between the ages of 18 and 27 years to apply.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals. Late applications will be disregarded.
The WILDTRUST reserves the right to vary the requirements and not to fill these posts. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The follow Y.E.S Opportunities are open for applications:
- HR Assistants and Data Capturers
- Finance & Admin Assistant
- Blue Port Crew- Durban port
- Security Guards
- Hub Environmental Educators
- School Teaching Assistants, Admin Assistants and General Assistants
- Equipment Officers
- IT Support Technicians
- Office Administrators
- Micro-Enterprise Development Assistants
- ISimangaliso Beach Stewards
- ISimangaliso Station Admin Assistant
- ISimangaliso Beach Steward Programme Assistant
- Boat and Equipment Assistants
- Project Admin Assistant
- Ocean Steward-Ocean and Climate Awareness and School Support Assistant – uThukela
- Ocean Steward-uThukela Project Assistant – Durban Office
- Grade 12 or
- Any relevant post-matric qualifications and volunteer or other work experience will be advantageous
How to Apply for WILDTRUST: YES Programme 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;